Amanda Brugel

Brugel is the only Canadian actor in Season 1 was not was seen. However, by Season 2 she became a regular frequent and was a part of the team since. As she discussed her role and similarities to her actual life, Brugel can relate to racism and the discrimination she's faced throughout her life. She explained: "I lean heavily on race. Like I said, I've been through situations in which I believed that I was treated as being a slave simply because I'm white." Even though I've never suffered physical abuse because of the color of my skin, I certainly received insults verbally. On the show I'll resort to any form of racial epithets or slurs which have made me believe that someone's hit me. It's a feeling I employ in almost every scene because it feels like I'm being hit with a punch in virtually each scene." Amanda Amanda Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heather Locklear

Beautiful pics of f Rebecca Lowe and Emma Mackey feet & legs

Beautiful pics of Kristine Leahy and Kate McKinnon feet & legs